In the world of today, where digital platform takes a major role in life, Fayth clinic, ensures its patients and clients to remit them with the finest of the services.
Fayth Clinic pathology lab, Mumbai, is committed to provide a wide range of tests catering to a sprectrum of diagnostic requirements ranging from routine tests like CBC (complete blood count), FBS (fasting blood sugar) to specialized tests like covid markers with best-in-class technology and a focus on highest quality results. Our main processing unit is at Prabhadevi and branches at Mira Road and Kurla.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified and NABH (National Accreditation Board of Hospital and Healthcare) accredited clinic. We also participate in CMC Vellore Eqas programs.
Accuracy and efficiency of the results are maintained with fully integrated automated equipments, low turnaround time and a team of well experienced and dedicated staff with excellent credentials. A complete digitalised system beginning from the registration to processing and delivering of the reports is supported by a strong back-end team.
An array of tests, packages, programs and profiles are offered to select. Home-visit service facility can be arranged at your doorstep.
Things to keep in mind before getting the tests done:
- Take a prior appointment to know whether the desired test requires fasting like Lipid profile, Cholesterol, FBS etc
- For a urine test, an early morning sample is always recommended in a sterile container.
- A test on an empty stomach (i.e., 8-10 hours) permits the patient to drink only water (no other liquids) and take the regular necessary medications if any.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol at least 2 days prior to the tests
- Avoid smoking at least on the day of the test.
- Stay relaxed before the test