Weight Loss Programs in Mumbai
Obesity is a condition which occur when a person have excess body fat. A person is considered obese if his / her body weight is at least 20% or higher than it. If your BMI ( Body Mass Index ) is between 25 and 29.9 you are also considered as overweight, or you have 30 and above BMI you are obese. BMI or Body Mass Index is a statistical measurement based on your height and weight. BMI is calculated by dividing your weight in kilogram by your height in meter square.
Reasons for Obesity
- Genetics : A person have a chance to get obese if his/her parents are obese.
- Overeating : Overeating will increase your weight. Some foods like fast food, fried food, and sweets have a high amount of calories in a small amount of food.
- Carbohydrates : It increases the level of glucose in blood and the insulin leads to the growth of fat tissue.
- Slow metabolism : Men have more muscles than women. Muscles burn more amount of calories so women have a chance to get obese than men.
- Medications : Medications is an another reason for obese, weight gain is differ from each medications.
- Pregnancy : During pregnancy all women necessarily increases the weight. Sometimes it is difficult to lose the weight after delivery. It is a reason for overweight in women
Contact Us for Quick Response
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Obesity in Children
There are variety of reasons in obesity of childhood. Genetic factors are the main reason of childhood obesity. Overeating and lack of physical activities are the other factors of obesity. High blood pressure, Cholesterol, skin disease, diabetes, early heart disease are the main disease occur in obese children.
Weight loss Programs in Mumbai
Fayth Clinic Mumbai offer good and efficient non surgical treatments for obesity in Mumbai. Join our weight loss programs in Mumbai to reduce your over weight effectively with better care satisfaction. We provide these treatments with our well experienced panel of doctors. Schedule for your weight loss program now.