Enquiry Us to Know About Weight Loss Program
MEDIGYM is a professionally supervised program to help people to recover from their illness and enable them to lead a healthy and productive life.The programs are under guidance of skill full and experienced medical professionals.
A medigym can improve the overall physical, mental and social functioning of an individual.
Benefits of Medigym
- You have the advice and close supervision of health care professionals to help you to improve your health and decrease the risk of future health problems and can communicate with your health professionals on a daily basis.
- Can improve the health and overall wellness by decreasing the future health risks with the help of medical professionals.
- Enhance physical fitness.
- Help people for faster recovery after disease processes
- Helps in losing heavy weight, decreasing the cholesterol level, managing mental stress and decreasing high blood pressure through a combined process of counseling and education regarding lifestyle changes and nutrition.
- Prevents long term advancements of diseases and organ damage and keeps the individual healthy lifelong.
- Enhances self esteem as well as well being.
- Work capacity and productivity are also increased.
Why to Choose Medigym
If you want to prevent or seeks relief from a disease
If you want to prevent obesity
To decrease the health risks of patient with diabetes, osteoporosis and cardiac issues.
A) What does MediGYM offer?
- It is a personal gym facility that conducts exercise sessions in small groups of 10 people maximum.
- Assessments are initially performed.
- Individual programs are written and progressed for a 3 month term.
- All basic standard gym equipment is used.
- The service is fully supervised.
- Physiotherapy is also available.
- Trial gym sessions are a standard feature.
B) What do I bring on my first session?
Its easy to start, just bring,
- A medium sized towel.
- A plastic drink bottle and remember to wear comfortable clothes with closed in shoes.
C) What does the program entail.
- A session typically involves:
- Health tips.
- Cardio vascular exercise.
- Resistance exercise (weights).
- Group stretches.
2-7 people in a group- Designed for the individual
ALL SESSIONS ARE FOR ONE-HOUR DURATION
BMI – Calculator
|Category||BMI range – kg/m2||BMI Prime|
|Very severely underweight||less than 15||less than 0.60|
|Severely underweight||from 15.0 to 16.0||from 0.60 to 0.64|
|Underweight||from 16.0 to 18.5||from 0.64 to 0.74|
|Normal (healthy weight)||from 18.5 to 25||from 0.74 to 1.0|
|Overweight||from 25 to 30||from 1.0 to 1.2|
|Obese Class I (Moderately obese)||from 30 to 35||from 1.2 to 1.4|
|Obese Class II (Severely obese)||from 35 to 40||from 1.4 to 1.6|
|Obese Class III (Very severely obese)||over 40||over 1.6|
|BMI range – kg/m2||Health Risk|
|27.5 and above||High risk of developing heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes|
|23.0 to 27.4||Moderate risk of developing heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes|
|18.5 to 22.9||Low Risk (healthy range)|
|18.4 and below||Risk of developing problems such as nutritional deficiency and osteoporosis|