Fayth Clinic Aesthetic Medicine Centre
Aims to provide a comprehensive range of specialized medical aesthetic treatments. We aim to enhance your natural looks and help to diminish aesthetic imperfections such as wrinkles, pigmentation, scars, cellulite, improve skin tone, remove unwanted hairs & prevent hair loss.
Our commitment is to provide you with the highest quality, accessible and affordable aesthetic services which sets us apart from others.
1. NONINVASIVE WAYS OF FACE LIFTING
Skin tightening procedure is a non-invasive treatment that delivers energy into the deeper layers of the skin, which causes a heating action that immediately tightens skin tissues and structures. It can be used in non-surgical brow lifts and tightening loose facial skin to restore a more youthful appearance.. Results vary depending on age and skin conditions.
Minimally invasive radio-frequency treatment to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scarring, stretch marks, excessive sebum secretion, hyperhidrosis and sagging skin.
• Safe for all skin types
• Amazing outcomes : improves the skin tone and returns youth and glow to face
• Skin will be smoother, firmer, and tighter immediately after your treatment.
• It may also be used for the treatment and management of stretch marks and post acne scars.
• Notice some contouring effects which will begin enhancing the shape of your face, abdomen, and thighs.
• Comfortable to patient
• 3 sittings required , many see benefit after 1 sitting only
• No activity or sun restrictions
• After the procedure, you should continue to see improvements to your skin, as a result of the production of new and increased collagen, as well as some additional contouring effects due to continued tightening over time
2. LASER SKIN REJUVENATION :
Helps to remove wrinkles arising from photo aging. Fibroblasts are stimulated to form new collagen and elastin to increase skin turgor and thickness to the skin, as the laser heats the deep dermis. This process reverses the effects of photo aging to a certain extent by removing wrinkles. This is a non-invasive treatment.
• Ideal for skin care concerns such as dilated veins or capillaries around the nose, under the eyes and the cheeks.
• It can be also used to lighten or erase brown pigments such as age and liver spots, sun related skin damage and hormone induced dark areas of the skin as well as fine lines and wrinkles.
• Patients prefer because each treatment is gentle with no downtime. In fact, laser skin treatments for wrinkles and other signs of aging can be done during a lunch hour and no one will notice any sign of treatment, just a gradual improvement in the skin’s appearance.
• For Anti-aging & Skin Health maintenance. Laser Photo-Facial Rejuvenation uses gentle light and thermal energy to promote collagen production in the dermis, restoring the skin to a more youthful state. Each treatment achieves visible improvement with little discomfort. Studies have concluded that flushing, redness and symptoms of rosacea improve more than 75 percent on average resulting in a healthier and vibrant skin.
• Reducing fine lines & wrinkles
• Shrinkage of pore size
• Reduce/ improve acne scar
• Remove brown spots
• Reduce uneven skin color
• Improve crow’s feet
• Smooth smoker’s line around the mouth
• Improve the quality of skin
3. ANTIAGEING TREATMENT :
Slows your ageing process and removes wrinkles Aging slows the natural production of oils by the sebaceous glands. When this happens, the skin becomes dry and wrinkles appear. At the same time, the fat located within the deeper layers of the skin dwindles, causing it to become loose.
This can be done using PRP, Mesotherapy and Botox & Fillers injections.
A) Platelet-Rich Plasma(PRP) therapy is a medical procedure t
hat improves the skin using the natural, healing components of the body. It stimulates collagen formation, increases the blood supply and repair. It is a “natural filler” for restoring volume when necessary, and it maintains skin integrity and youthfulness. PRP is effectively used to treat hair loss .
B) MESOTHERAPY TREATMENT
Mesotherapy treatment is a non-invasive, non-surgical cosmetic procedure for cellulite, overweight, body contouring and facial and neck rejuvenation( Mesoglow&mesolift ) , hair loss . It is a procedure where injections and medications are applied onto the target skin region to reduce adipose fat cells. The targeted area is anesthetized and is followed by the application of a variety of medically-approved vitamins, medications, antioxidants, and minerals via injection. This is done at multiple points across the target area for maximum effectiveness.
Three types of Mesotherapy:
i) Mesoglow & mesolift
Ageing, sagging and wrinkling of skin occurs from the loss of skin elasticity and excessive free radical damage. Different mesotherapy cocktails with antioxidant, amino acids, nucleic acids and minerals are used to stimulate the regeneration of skin and enhance the production of collagen and elastin. Subdermal vitamin injections rejuvenate the cells, making them more active, and thereby stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. You can begin anti-aging treatments in your mid twenties to prevent wrinkles from forming. Treatments for the face and neck are recommended 4-6 times each year. The result is a natural rejuvenation of the face and neck. Typically, the face assumes an immediate glow and lift after treatment.
ii) Mesofat :
Mesotherapy is currently being propagated as a nonsurgical, permanent method for fat removal and body and contouring.
The technique involves the injection of certain substances, via a very fine needle, underneath the dermal layer of the skin into the subcutaneous fat tissue in the area selected. The injections break down the subcutaneous fat . For the treatment of cellulite and body fat reduction, two of the more common substances used are lecithin and isoproterenol. Lecithin is a compound found in human bile and needed for the digestion of dietary fats, whilst isoproterenol is a lipolytic agent that sets off a chemical reaction in the body to breakdown fat cells.
Mesotherapy usually requires 4 to 6 treatment sessions, administered at 2-week intervals.
Results of mesotherapy vary based on your body type and the severity of the condition. On the average, based on condition, the results can be seen in three to four sessions. For certain conditions you may see results immediately.
Is used for treatment of alopecia (loss of hair )The injections are given in a doctor’s office with no down time needed after the procedure is finished. It is likely that more than one course will be needed but the exact number of sessions will be determined by the severity of the alopecia.
Increased circulation is a reaction caused by some of the ingredients of mesotherapy. Alopecia would benefit from that increase because the stimulation would encourage hair to move toward the state of the normal hair follicle while creating a stronger hold on the hairs that are already fine.
C) ANTI WRINKLE INJECTIONS ( BOTOX )
Facial modulation, aside from surgical intervention has become widely acclaimed using of Anti – Wrinkle Injection and Fillers.
Botulinum toxin is a popular nonsurgical procedure which involves injecting small amount of Botulinium toxin A , which is a protein that is injected into the affected muscle to minimize or smooth out lines and wrinkles on the face. It is the medically approved treatment for temporary removal of both moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows and crow’s feet, laugh lines , forehead wrinkles in adults. When low doses of this toxin are injected, it relaxes facial muscles, giving a clean, smooth facial appearance,also opens the eyes, reducing the “hooded” appearance so common in middle aged eyes.
Botox has been used safely by ophthalmologists for over 10 years and has been used for wrinkle therapy since the early 1990’s with no serious side effects documented. Botox can also be used for excessive sweating of armpit, feet, and palm.
Results from a Botox treatment usually last six to eight months, after which, a follow-up injection is recommended. It has been reported that after several treatments, the effect of Botox appears to last longer.
BOTOX treatment for hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
First of all though used to treat hyperhidrosis botulinum toxin should not be viewed as a cure. It is simply a means to lessen the discomfort associated with excessive sweating. Therefore after a certain period which can vary from 6 to 10 months (longer in exceptional cases) the symptoms of hyperhidrosis will return and the patient has to go in to the physician’s office for a repeat dose of Botox. However Botox treatment by itself causes no permanent damage to an individual’s system and a patient can go in for as many doses as required provided the intervals between the doses is strictly regulated.
BOTOX injections is an effective remedy for Palmar hyperhidrosis (sweating of the palms of the hands) and relief can last many months.
Plantar Hyperhidrosis, severe sweating of the feet, usually occurs in conjunction with Palmar Hyperhidrosis (hand sweating). People with Plantar Hyperhidrosis complain of bad foot odor. The most common problems with Plantar Hyperhidrosis are athlete’s feet, blisters, infection and rotting of socks.
Axillary Hyperhidrosis (sweating of the armpits) involves extreme, dripping sweat in the armpits, usually resistant to all deodorants and when botox is injected into areas of the skin that produce excess sweat, effectively reduces sweat production for many months.
Sweating may be present, alone, or in conjunction with any or all other types of hyperhidrosis.
D) The skin is divided into sections, all of which have specific functions in maintaining a youthful appearance. The epidermis is the outer layer of skin, the dermis lies underneath the outer skin, and the subcutaneous layer of the skin is where fat is situated.
As we age the skin structure undergoes many changes. The epidermis thins
causing the skin to become dry more easily. The dermal layer depletes its supply of normal tissue making it less plump and the elastin fibers become less firm. All of these signs are minimal at first however over time when the fat cells of the subcutaneous layer get smaller, the wrinkles and sagging becomes more noticeable that’s why dermal filler can be of great help in restoring the lost volume of the face, giving a more youthful and radiant appearance.
A dermal filler is a product that is injected or placed into the dermis. Perhaps nothing is more gratifying for cosmetic patients than having an immediate correction of nasolabial and fine lines, depressed scars, and augmentation with results often lasting 9 months to 1 year depending on what type of fillers suitable for them.
Filler injections or Fillers, are a non-surgical treatment for smoothing wrinkles or scars in the skin, most commonly on the face, also used for lip filling. The most commonly used dermal filler is composed of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the most prominent glycosaminoglycan in the skin. Hyaluronic acid potently binds to water and, when injected into the skin, volumizes, softens, and hydrates the skin. In addition to these benefits, it plays a role in cell growth, membrane receptor function, and adhesionItis injected under wrinkles and aging lines of the face and forehead to create a smooth appearance. It is also used in filling facial hollows, adding volume to the cheeks and contouring the chin, forehead and nose.
Lip augmentation creates fuller, plumper lips and reduces fine wrinkles around the mouth. Liquid collagen will stay up to 9 months – 1 year and treatment can be repeated if you want to maintain result.
• For persons with small, deflated lips,
• reconstructive needs,
• dropping or sagging upper lip,
• wrinkling from smoking or aging and just mainly wants to add volume on the lips
Recently, Filler are being injected on the nose for a non-surgical nose reshaping.
• Fillers are safe as Hyaluronic acid can be found naturally in the body, it also dissolves naturally with time and is integrated into your body’s tissues.
• Relatively painless by using anesthetic cream
• Effects last for 8 months to 1 year , touch up may be required
normal activities can be resumed immediately.
• Discomfort is minimal.
• The treatment site may have a little swelling, which may last a few minutes
• If the lips are treated, initial swelling and tenderness may occur within the first several days, but subsides after two or three days.
• Used to create a smooth appearance
• Can be used for filling facial hollows, adding volume to the cheeks and contouring the chin, forehead and nose.
Is also referred to as mechanical exfoliation or micro-resurfacing of the skin. It is a cosmetic technique that uses a mechanical medium for exfoliation along with adjustable suction to remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells from the epidermis.
• to decrease the appearance of superficial hyperpigmentation,
• decrease photo-damage,
• diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and shallow acne scars.
• Removing the dead skin will aid in the penetration of skin care products by up to 50% and skin will look much smoother.
It’s an “instant facelift” — an effective alternative to costlier and more invasive procedures like plastic surgery, chemical peels and anti-wrinkle injections.
5. ND YAG LASER THERAPY
• Lentigines : Flat, brown spots on the skin; present on skin with frequent sun exposure.
• Keratoses : Slightly elevated pigmented spots often found on the back and hands.
• Freckles : Brownish spots on the skin; common on people with fair skin.
Advanced Fluorescent Light system uses light and heat to target certain chromophores in the skin and hair that cause the discolorations, often related to sun damage and the natural aging process, while leaving the surrounding skin unharmed. Our clients often return to work immediately following treatment
6. LASER HAIR REMOVAL
For many, especially women, unwanted hair can be a nightmare. Getting rid of it can be painful. The light applied to the epidermis is absorbed by the melanin and transformed into heat, thus targeting the hair follicle. Only the “active hair” can be treated so a set of treatments is necessary for a gradual and visible hair reduction. Recommended number of treatments ranges from 4 to 6 sessions depending on skin type.
Laser hair removal technology works because dark colors attract light energy and hold it, while light colors reflect light energy. When the laser emits a light beam, the dark hair absorbs the laser energy and the follicle is damaged, prohibiting growth. That is why laser hair removal works best on patients with darker hair and lighter skin.
Understanding the hair growth cycle is the key to understand why a patient requires multiple treatment sessions in order to achieve permanent (up to 85%) hair reduction.
Each hair passes through three distinct stages: anagen (the growing phase), catagen (the intermediate phase) and telogen (the shedding phase).
If the hair is up and has visible pigment it is in its anagen phase. Its pigments can absorb the laser and the follicle can be destroyed. When the hair is in its resting phase or catagen/telogen phase it is not visible or capable of absorbing the laser light and no destruction of the follicle will occur. Therefore multiple treatments are required in order to hit each hair in its anagen stage
• Advanced technology
• effectively removes unwanted follicles from areas like the face, neck, underarms, bikini area, chest, back, and the legs.
• delivers lasting results.
• The procedure can be done quickly; which means larger areas of the body can be treated in a shorter period; thus increasing the overall efficiency of the process.
• Our procedure is completely non-invasive reducing the risk of infection
Generally, the targeted areas will remain hairless between four to six weeks. After subsequent sessions, patients can expect to see less hair re-growth and a comparatively smoother skin. The averages of patient in clinical studies have a 48% reduction in hair growth after three (3) treatments, and up to 80% lasting reduction after five (5) treatments. Any remaining hair will be finer and lighter in color after six (6) treatments. Most patients require one or two touch-up treatment per year. The permanent reduction of unwanted hair can be done in any body parts, and may be used for all ethnic groups, and skin colors including tanned skin..
Precautions for laser hair removal:
• Do not tan within 1 week of your appointment
• Shave the treatment area the day before your appointment
• Do not wax or tweeze , bleach for a minimum period of 4 weeks prior to first appointment
• Alternative methods of hair management during this time are shaving, depilatory cream or trimming with manicure scissors.
• Avoid sun exposure, tanning beds, tanning creams and self-tanning lotions that dye the skin for a minimum of 1 week prior to treatment and throughout the course of their laser treatments
• Thick overlying hair (if not shaved) will absorb laser energy increasing discomfort, as well as reducing the amount of energy absorbed by the hair follicle.
Patients who cannot undergo Laser hair removal ( contraindications )
• Currently taking Accutane or have taken Accutane within the last 6 months
• Have a history of or are at risk for melanoma
7. ACNE TREATMENT
The quality of one’s skin can impact an individual’s confidence and self-esteem. Smooth, soft skin can make one feel more optimistic and attractive..
Get rid of acne and scars with latest acne treatment
Acne vulgaris – medical advice for successful treatment
Acne is a multifactorial disease, partially genetically determined, observed especially during pubertal and adult. It is a polymorphic condition, in which manylesions coexist: comedones, cysts and inflammatory lesions; often seborrhea, oily skin. Acne is not an infectious disease.
There are multiple causes of acne• hormonal changes ( during puberty , during the menstrual cycle , the presence of ovarian cysts , disturbances in the secretion of androgens – testosterone ),
• excessive secretion of sebum ;
• Inflammation is also involved in : bacteria Propionibacterium acnes and parasite Demodexfolliculorum
• Lesions commonly affect areas rich in sebaceous glands: the face, anterior and posterior thorax.
Acne vulgaris is a chronic condition that usually begins at puberty and can evolve with periods of relapse and remission up to adulthood. Therefore treatment should be customized consistently, long and adapted for each stage.
Itcause significant psychological and aesthetic changes. Inflammatory lesions or acne scars can induce behavioral disorders, inferiority complex and low self-esteem. It is essential that the patient is directed to a for care as early in the disease,for an appropriate treatment and avoid the appearance of scars.
Acne treatment can be local, systemic or combined, must take into account the type of acne, the intensity and severity, potential triggers or association with other disorders. After starting any acne treatment, the first step is cleaning and can take between 2-6 weeks. During this time, dry skin can occur and local irritation; all these phenomena are somewhat normal. After 2-4 months, if treatment is continued consistently, benefits appear after the removal of impurities and regenerate the skin, then will go on a maintenance treatment.
Oral antibiotics can be combined with chemical peels, microdermabrasion, laser or radiofrequency treatment, for improving scars (not in the summer time).
In case of skin irritation and dryness after acne treatment, thermal water sprays, moisturisers, repair creams may be used , consume more fruits and vegetables, nuts, use vitamin supplements rich in antioxidants – vitamin E, C, selenium and zinc which can decrease sebum production and improve skin teture.
• Trauma to inflammatory lesions
• Self medication
• Changing or stopping treatment
• Use too much antibacterial soap and alcohol solutions
• Using after shaves that have alcohol solutions or fragrances
• Excessive use of makeup, compact powder and acne treatment creams
• Use of oily cosmetic creams
• Restrictive diets
• Eposure to sun without sunscreen post peel or microdermabrasion , may worsen acne flares
Chemical peels improve the appearance of the skin by exfoliating the upper epidermal layer to reveal a new, regenerated layer. There are different kinds of peels, from light peels to deep variations. With our procedures, patients can freely pick the variation for their desired look.
Iontophoresis (Also known as Ionto) is a facial treatment modality, which utilizes a mild electrical stimulus to induce the penetration of vitamins into the deeper layers of the skin where they can produce a more profound effect. Normally, medications applied stay in the superficial skin layer. With Ionto, Vitamins A, C and E may be used. Iontophoresis results in improvement of scars from pimples. It also helps in treating active pimples and freckles, which results in a brighter and more radiant look.
Sonophoresis is an intense transdermal delivery of active ingredients to effectively treat aesthetic skin conditions. It is used as an added procedure to peels, facials or microdermabrasion. Sonophoresis causes small spaces to open between the skin cells that result in an increased penetration of ingredients applied to the skin. Disruption of the lipid barrier by the ultrasonic vibration also helps in the transdermal delivery. Sonophoresis is used for acne, scar and stretch mark treatments.
To resurface your skin and correct imperfections, there are many options from chemical peels to dermabrasion. But unlike other remedies that scrape, peel and cut the surface of your skin,
Lipolysis is an innovative gentle non-surgical method to remove accumulation of fat deposits in specific regions of the body. Lipolysis for fat removal and cellulite treatment uses fat-dissolving phosphatidyl choline injected to the localized regions of the body. The treatment is performed by a specially trained doctor and involves painless micro-injections into the targeted fat layer beneath the skin. The gentle procedure takes less than 30 minutes
• safest methods for removing, double chin, and fat around the waist, inner thigh and abdomen, under the upper arms, knees and ankles.
• extremely effective method for combating cellulite.
• Lipolysis is used to improve the effects of dieting and exercise.
9. MELASMA TREATMENTS
Melasma – Causes, prevention and treatment
Melasma is a condition seen mostly in women and is characterized by the appearance of brown pigmentation in the form of patches or plaques on face . Lesions usually appear on the forehead, perioculararea, upper lip, cheek area and , rarely , in the neck .
Although the exact cause of melasma is unknown,
Factors causing melasma:
• Predisposing genetic factors- the existence of people in the family, with similar problems.
• Solar exposure- Among other adverse effects, UV light stimulates melanocytes , cells responsible for skin melanin production and they produce localized hyperpigmentation. Melasma is increasing in summer,during periods of sun exposure.
• Darker skin photo type – Although dark skin is considered resistant to UV light aggression with more melanocytes, more pigment and therefore a better sun tolerance, the person’s tendency to excessive exposure to the sun, without providing an adequate photo protection, determines often the appearance of melasma.
• Particular hormonal profile- Hormonal imbalances (ovarian, thyroid) or specific hormonal profile of pregnancy period can induce lesions in susceptible individuals. Also, the higher incidence of melasma in recent years, may be determined by frequent cases of increased levels of estrogen, associated with high stress levels, the existence of excess fat, consumption of drugs and alcohol affects liver function ( liver estrogen is the main organ of metabolism ) Various types of photosensitizing drugs, antibiotics, oral contraceptives, or photosensitizing pigment cosmetics (perfumes, creams) can trigger or worsen pigmented lesions.
• De pigmentation
• Whitening products generally contain quinine derivatives ,azelaic acid , kojic acid , rucinol , licorice , soy, nicotinamide , vitamin C, retinol , alfahidroxiacizi , antioxidants
• Superficial peeling – with alfahidroxiacizi or TCA ( trichloroacetic acid )
• Technology IPL ( intense pulsed light ) – the filter for pigmentation disorders
• Intraceuticals therapy – based on the production and use of hyperbaric oxygen for infusion of hyaluronic acid , vitamins (A, C , E) and antioxidants, to erase the signs of aging and leaves skin bright , uniform , relaxed ; the effects are immediate and visible .