Benefits of Massage:
• Reduce Pain and Relieve Stress
• Encourage feelings of relaxation and calm the nervous system
• Promote over-all feelings of well-being in mind, body, and spirit
• Promote deeper and easier breathing
• Promote better sleep
• Increase circulation and nutrition to the muscle tissues
• Flush toxins and relieve congestion throughout the body
• Strengthens the immune system
• Release of tension in the muscles
• Break up adhesions and trigger points
• Broaden, stretch, and tone muscle tissue,
• improving flexibility and function
• Stretch connective tissue – fascia -improving its circulation and nutrition which breaks down or prevents the formation of adhesions
• Reduce fluids, waste and toxic products such as lactic acid & carbonic acid that build up in muscles after activity, protein metabolism, inorganic phosphorus and salt in normal individuals via the lymph system and kidneys
• Increase synovial -joint – fluid activity
• Reduce edema
• Improve range of motion
• Lower blood pressure
• Stimulate internal organs
• Improve digestion and elimination
• Improve skin health, vitality, and tone
• Improve posture
• Relieve tension related headaches
• Alleviate discomfort during pregnancy
• Enhance post-operative and/or injury rehabilitation and speed healing
• Aid in the release of physical and emotional trauma and the chemicals & hormones stored in the cells from trauma
• Assist in breaking up and repositioning scar tissue to help reduce impingement on vessels, nerves, or muscle tissue
• Increase the number of red and white blood cells
Massage increases blood supply and nutrition to muscles without adding to their load of toxic lactic acid, produced through voluntary muscle contraction. Massage thus helps to prevent buildup of harmful “fatigue” products resulting from strenuous exercise or injury. Massage can compensate, in part, for lack of exercise and muscular contraction in persons who because of injury, illness or age are forced to remain inactive. In these cases, massage helps return venous blood to the heart and so eases the strain on this vital organ.
Scientific relaxation of stiff and tense muscle groups by massage using special techniques to relieve pain , spasm and muscle fatigue. Along with steam to release toxins through sweat glands
Scientific application of pressure andheat to skin dermatomes to improve hydration and circulation to release toxins and improve skin vigour and tone.
Involves techniques to release stress through special relaxation massages applied at strategic pressure points. Helpful for individuals with stress and anxiety.
FAT BURN THERAPY
Innovative technique for mobilizing subcutaneous adipose tissue(fat) from the deeper levels by vibration energy using special machine . followed by massage by stimulatory methodvto increase BMR and further enhance fat loss.
Time: 1hr 15 min
Use of special aromas to stimulate brain neuronal cells to restore mental energy.Invigorating massage relieves spasm and fatigue , improves cell oxygenation and nerve function making you feel vibrant.
FOOT ACUPRESSURE THERAPY
Use of special acupressure techniques with massage to stimulate pressure points on foot so as to energise muscles and nerves and improve muscle coordination and relieve pain from sore points in sole. Improves skin tone and hydration of feet.
Time: 45 min
HAIR FALL TREATMENT
Involves massage to release spasm of scalp arteries, improve circulation and
relieve pain from stiff neck muscles. Special massage of hair roots with
medicated oils helps to stimulate hair growth and decrease hair fall.
(pre treatment medical tests would be necessary as indicated)
Treatment will have to be supplemented with oral medications.
Time: 40 min 8 sessions/month for 2 months